Be kindly informed that Vietnam Immigration Department is closing for Reunification Day (April 30th) and Labor Day (May 1st) from April 30th to May 3rd, 2016.
Therefore, NO visa approval letters could be issued during this time. We will process your visa requests later on May 4th, 2016.
75, Doc Ngu street,
Ba Dinh dist Hanoi, VIETNAM
Sales: +84 988 580 614
Fax: +844 3 555 8311
24/7 Mobile Services: +84 988 580 614
HOW TO GET VIETNAM VISA?
Fill in the secure online form. * only takes a couple of minutes.
Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee.
Get the "Visa approval letter" within 2 working days and pick up your visa at airports.
TYPES OF VISA
- Tourist Visas
- - Available 1 month single entry and 1 month multiple entry.
- - Maximum stay in Vietnam of one month.
- - Tourist visas may be extended after your arrival in Vietnam.
- Diplomatic and official Visas
- - No fees unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and applicant' s country.
- - On applying this visa, the applicant must submit an official letter from the concerned agencies of local government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to the applicant's country, international organizations, or other accredited organizations based in that country.
- Business or other types of Visas
- - On applying this visa, the applicant should obtain the approval through their sponsor in Vietnam.
- - Multiple entry and stay of 3 month or 6 month is possible.
- - Kindly pay for 30 usd for Indian citizen.
(*) 3 month multiple entry visa is only permitted if you book a tour with us and have a round trip ticket to Vietnam
|Types of Visa
||Normal processing - 3 working days
||Urgent fee ( 1 working day )
||Up 6 pax
|Multiple entry (*)
VIETNAMVISA.NET - THE FIRST CHOICE OF CUSTOMERS
For the people who would like to avoid the lengthening visa procedures with their local Vietnam's embassies, the service of Vietnamvisa.net is available for help. It is legitimated and supported by the Vietnamese Immigration Department. We recommend that you choose Vietnamvisa.net due to the fact that it is quite simple, easy, no additional charges and no fail.
This is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip.
The entry visa will be stamped on your passport at the Visa On Arrival Desk at the International Airport in Vietnam. Then you can pass through the Immigration checking point. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
Ater several years of operating, Vietnamvisa.net has successfully served thousands of customers and gained certain reputation in the field of visa application and extension service. VietnamVisa.net always orients itself to the criteria of: high speed, high prestige and low cost, and therefore it has become the first choice for countless foreigners coming to Vietnam.
"I have recieved the immigration approval letter. Thank you for the great service and all details information.
Will definitely contact you again in the future and recommend to friends.
NEWS AND EVENTS